Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let's Get Started!

Welcome! My name is Cary Q. and this is my first personal blog. Although I really have no idea where to begin, or where to go from there I can at least leave you this this: I am a very ambitious, intuitive and adventurous guy that tends to gravitate towards exciting business ventures and entertaining social encounters.

To all readers: I love sharing and reliving experiences, but most importantly...I love discussing them! So, please- if anything at all interests you feel free to comment, I encourage it. You can even start an argument if you'd like...that's always fun!

Well, that's all for the first post, but there's a whole lot more to come. Thanks for stopping by!
blog comments powered by Disqus

What should my blog focus on?

Drop me a line!

Q-Chat

Create a Meebo Chat Room