Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Heat Wave '08

It has been so damn HOT lately! With temperatures in the high 90's, even breaking 100, I really needed to take a dip. I know some people are particular about the bodies of water that they will swim in, but on a day like today, the murky reservoir near my apartment was inviting to say the least!

So, I took my 4 month old puppy, Layla out for a nice sweaty walk that, luckily ended at a private little cove where we had our first swim together! She is my first dog, and if you haven't had one, they are absolutely as great as you expect! Sure, she's presented her share of problems and difficulties, but the happiness that this little bundle of joy brings far outweighs any stress. This is Layla by the way:




she's a purebred Yorkshire Terrier with an adorably spunky attitude! And I know what you're thinking~don't worry, I'm not one of "those," that dresses their dogs up in ridiculous and humilating outfits, as it may seem in these pics- but my fiance, on the other hand, is definitely a borderline! How cute is this puppy though?!
blog comments powered by Disqus

What should my blog focus on?

Drop me a line!

Q-Chat

Create a Meebo Chat Room